Monday, July 27, 2009

Gundam in Odaiba & Red comet zak in Aomori


There is a timely topic of a scale model Gundam in Odaiba. The left side of the Gundam was taken my friend's.You can check the mainichi daily news out about Gundam in Odaiba.
The other day, I discovered a interesting thing at "Cinema mediage Concession"(http://www.mediage.jp/e/index.html). It is "シャア専用一番くじ(No.1 lottery for Char's private use)"500yen. I got a notes stand of red comet Zak type (the right side photo).
I am a early days of the Gundam generation. I think I want to see a scale model Red comet zak. Because almost my friends of the early days of the Gundam generation loves Char.
my friend sent me good news. What is a 1/6 scale model Zak in Aomori!
"おいらせブランドブログ(Oirase brand blog)"
The Zak of some news say it is made Toshimi Suzuki, at his garden with a Gundam. The location is 4 Hitomekawa Oirase Kamikita Aomori Japan. There is Koyo elementary school near here. Zac and Gundam are seen from the shool so you can see them easy.
Koyo elementary shool(yahoo Japan map)

No comments:

Post a Comment